Link PAN Card with Aadhaar Online
Aadhar Card link to PAN Card link via efiling Income Tax India Official Website (non-registered users)
Here is an easy step by step guide on how to link PAN Card and Aadhaar card onlilne through E-filing website:
- Open e-Filing portal of the Income Tax Department by clicking the link https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/Services/LinkAadhaarHome.html
- Enter PAN Number (your PAN 10 digit number)
- Enter Aadhaar Number (your Aadhaar 12 digit number)
- Enter Name as per Aadhaar (your name as on Aadhaar card)
- Enter Image Captcha Code as displayed on your browser screen.
- Click Link Aadhaar button.
Below is the screenshot of official website of Department of Income Tax (Government of India):
Aadhar Card Link to PAN Card Website Online via efiling Income Tax India Official Website (registered users)
- Click on https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/Registration/RegistrationHome.html
- Select Your Type (Individual/Company/Firm/Trust etc based on your type of business)
- Enter Your Basic Details (PAN Number, Surname, Date Of Birth)
- Registration Form (enter basic details like Primary Phone Number, Primary Email ID, Address etc)
- Login to your Email ID & click on the Activation Link received from incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in website.
- After that, Enter OTP sent to your Mobile Number & Click Validate.
Now, you have successfully registered with incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in website. Next step is to link your Aadhar Card with PAN Card as mentioned below:
Contact Web Manager (Issues Relating to e-Filing Portal Content)
Joint Director, e-Filing Unit,
Centralized Processing Centre, Income Tax Department, Bengaluru 560500.
efilingwebmanager [at] incometax [dot] gov [dot] in
Other Issues Related to e-Filing:
|Queries||Customer Care||Working Hours|
|Refund /Refund re-issue
Notification & Processing
| 1800 425 2229 /
+91 80 2254 6500 / 1800 103 4455
|08:00 hrs – 20:00 hrs
(Monday to Friday)
|e-Filing of returns
|1800 4250 0025 / +91 80 2650 0025||09:00 hrs – 20:00 hrs
(Monday to Saturday)