T Wallet is an official digital wallet of Telangana State which is launched on on 01 June 2017 by IT Minister Shri. K T Rama Rao.
T Wallet – Any Time Any Where Digital Payment Option for Everyone.
Telangana state people can utilize the services of T Wallet for making payments to both Government services and Private transactions. Telangana Government has included various departments like Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC), Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (HMWSSB), Telangana State Northern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSNPDCL), Mee Seva (At your service), Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSSPDCL), RTA and more services.
T Wallet For All Devices
Everyone can use T Wallet through online by Web Browser, Feature Phone, Smart Phone and can access even without No Phone. For people in telangana who has feature phone or does not have any phone can go to the nearest Mee Seva centre and request the team to open T Wallet by adding some amount of money into wallet and make payments digitally.
The T Wallet app has been developed in mulit-languages like Urdu, Telugu & English.
Two Factor Authentication for T Wallet:
- Aadhaar + Biometric
- Aadhaar + OTP to Aadhaar Linked Mobile Number (for user without mobile / feature phone users).
T Wallet Security & Speed
- T-Wallet is hosted on Microsoft Azure platform which is designed for high performance and encrypted security.
- Govt. payments such as Aasara Pensions, MNREGA payments will be pushed to eligible respective citizen’s T Wallet.
T Wallet Charges
The following are the charges levied by Payment Gateway Service provider for Load Money through PG:
|Credit Card – Master/Visa (Domestic)||1.90 % + Tax|
|Net Banking||1.60% + Tax|
The above charges will be debited to Customer wallet online and charges are applicable to Load Money / Top Up at Messeva / Eseva Centres, Smart Phone or Web.
T WALLET TO BANK A/C IMPS LIMITS:
- For Non-KYC wallet users, IMPS transaction limit is Rs 5000/- per day and maximum of Rs 20,000/- per month.
- For KYC wallet users, IMPS transaction limit is Rs 10000/- per day and maximum of Rs 50,000/- per month.
- The above limits are also applicable for fund transfer to other T Wallet accounts.
The above IMPS limits may vary based on the directives from RBI. Any changes will be placed in our website.